Monica AN 24
Welcome to the Next Generation Monika AN24.
More Accurate, More Comfortable, Less Intervention
The Monica AN24 is an innovative, wearable device that accurately monitors FHR, MHR, UA and maternal activity, offering an alternative wireless ambulatory monitoring solution for induction, obesity, L&D and patient satisfaction.
The Monica AN24 is available:
- In Europe (CE) and the US (FDA) as solution for maternal-fetal monitoring during labour & delivery
- As part of a homecare/mhealth solution
- For research
The new Monica IF24 CTG Interface Device accessory allows Monica's unique AN24 fetal/maternal monitoring technology to work with your installed CTG monitor, making the benefits of both available to you: peace of mind from Monica's improved accuracy and the patient comfort of a beltless and ambulatory monitoring solution, alongside the familiarity of using your own CTG monitor. It also provides docking station for charging and storing the AN24 when not in use.
Monica AN24 is a solution for:
- Wireless mobility & beltless monitoring
- Single set-up and no user intervention
- Accurate FHR/MHR/UA surveillance
- Improved workflow
- Clinically obese maternal/fetal monitoring
- Improved patient comfort and birthing experience
- Seamless integration with your installed CTG*
*When used with the Monica IF24 CTG Interface Device accessory, the Monica AN24 opens up a new world of passive surveillance and flexible management for induction, obesity, labour & delivery and patient satisfaction, with the added benefits and familiarity of your standard CTG monitor.